Monday, January 21, 2013

So, What's the Wear?

 Today's OOTN :

Army Green Fur Lined Coat- Zara
White Hat- Target, on sale right now!
White Top- Wildfox, "my <3 belongs to me" 
Gold Chain Necklace- LuLu's
Black High Waisted Skater Skirt: Forever 21
Spiked Backpack- Urban Outfitters, on sale!
Sheer Black Tights- Urban Outfitters
Black Knee High Stockings- Forever 21
Black Booties (not pictured, sorry)- Steve Madden













I love anything with an army/ camo influence, so this jacket has become my go-to coat for winter time! It's lined with fur so it's great for those cold snowy Nebraska days. 

Beanie's are really big this winter! I chose this white one because it goes great with my dark hair & I thought the fuzz ball on the end was fun :)

The Wildfox shirt pictured is one I got from the store 'Oolala L.A. boutique' in Omaha that I used to work for before school started. I since fell in love with everything Wildfox. 

I'm also a big fan of the gold chain necklaces lately. I've seen them in stores like Urban Outfitters, Nasty Gal, Top Shop, but I would suggest searching around online to find better deals. I got this one from an online store lulus.com They actually have a 20% off sale going on right now thru the 21st, SO GET ON IT ;)

High- waisted anything has been popular in fashion for a while now. Most anything from the Ninety's is in right now.. (crop tops, sheer/ chiffon shirts, over-the-knee socks, ankle boots, wild prints/florals, neon, baroque, houndstooth.....just to name a few.) This black skater skirt is just pretty basic, but I love it. I also really love the high-waisted leather skater skirts. 

My backpack is from Urban. This is my favorite backpack! I love black and I love Spikes, so its just perfect! Also, if you have a regular black or brown leather backpack, you can always do a DIY project for the spikes ;)

My black knee high socks and tights keep me warm. I also like the difference you see in break of the black opaque socks over the black sheer tights. I think it makes it a little bit more interesting instead of just an all over "black opaque leg."





No comments:

Post a Comment