Saturday, February 23, 2013

5 minute DIY Wire Wrapped Necklace



Hello world, hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday! :) Mine was pretty fun! Besides waking up around 1 PM, the rest of my day was pretty productive. 



This DIY literally took me five minutes, no lie. I love the wire wrapped necklaces that I'm seeing everywhere and all the colorful stones that are used...

So today I went and picked up some cheap materials from Hobby Lobby, and with inspiration from a Brandy Melville necklace (pictured below on Gabby Werre,) I decided to make my own..


MATERIALS:

Stone
Wire (gold/silver)
Chain
Scissors

 
I loved this stone & thought it would look great with gold wire..


wrap the wire around the stone




Here I just made a loop with the wire and then attempted to wrap the remaining wire around to secure it... could've turned out better...kinda just looks like a knot 






Then string the chain through... and



VUALA ! 





It was a little long so I just simply cut the chain


Thanks loves,
XXX 

come back for more soon :)

The Wonderful Gabby Werre
Brandy Melville Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment