Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fun with Bleach

Bleached jean is really big this year, especially for summer. Instead of paying $50 dollars for the bleached vests you see everywhere I decided to bleach some of the jean stuff I've gotten at thrift stores... and then I made a shirt for my boyfriend and it turned out pretty cool! Kinda jealous its not mine ;)




Before...                                                                                         ...& After

There are several ways to bleach, and people probably all do it a different way.. I just started by soaking the shirts in water & ringing them out

 Thanks to my helper :)




For the ombre bleached look, I just let the shirt soak in a tub of 50% bleach 50% water for 4-6 hours



And the vest....


cut da sleeves





Thanks all, 



XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment