It's about that time!
Being from Nebraska, the time isn't THAT close...
But just one nice day can get us all thinking about Spring
This Spring be sure to have some of these basic essentials in your closet..
1. A cream or tan colored cardigan. This will look great over a dress or any spring outfit without being too hot.
2. A basic white or cream colored chiffon shirt. I like mine to be a little oversized for that 'slouchy' look. Pair it over a bandeau half-tucked into some high-wasited distressed jean shorts or any floral or colored jeans
3. A scarf, pastel or patterned. I would try to stay away from thick knitted & also blacks and dark browns since that's more for Winter. Keep it light and sheer.
4. Maxi skirts. I just love maxi skirts for Spring. Keep them light colored and paired with bustier/crop tops or loose tanks! This makes for a fun yet comfortable look.
5. High waisted 'Skater' skirt. From leather skater skirts to chiffon and floral for Spring. These skirts are gorgeous and so versatile!
6. Colored jeans. Any pastel color paired with a blouse and some flats is super refreshing.
7. Dresses. floral is a must!
8. High waisted jean shorts which are also a great DIY project. You can add lace, studs, bleach, or even dye to make them all your own!
9. Gladiator sandal & wedge heel. These two shoes, in either black or brown will go great with any Spring outfit & keep you lookin' hott.
I'm really excited about all these new pants
I'm really a fan of polkadots this season..
And my floral blazer that i got for 20 BUCKS I'm most excited about